DeNovo’s engineering experience includes civil and structural project supervision, engineering design, drafting, and estimating labor and materials for such projects as petrochemical plants, polymer production plants, food processing plants, cement manufacturing, steel mills, tire and rubber plants, wastewater treatment facilities, and skid mounted process units.
Our engineers utilize STAAD III and other engineering tools in designing structural components for seismic, wind load, and process load conditions using both MKS and FPS units for domestic and foreign assignments.
DeNovo’s Structural Engineers provide your business with services related to:
- Stress Analysis – Steel & concrete
- Site Hydrology Analysis – Hydraulic calculations, municipal / public works
- Structural Steel – Steel structures, heavy industrial, platforms, pipe supports, stairways, skids
- Concrete Structures – Cooling towers, bomb shelter, vaults, sumps, containment, reinforcing bar schedules
- Foundations – Mat foundations, pile foundations, reinforcing bar schedules
- Site Plans – Land development, erosion control, plot plans